Friday, December 30, 2011

Don't Tell Me I'm Racist

     I need to vent a little bit. People tell me that I'm some what of a racist, well, I disagree. I admit, I have my fair share of comments and pokes at people but I am NOT racist against anyone.

     You cannot tell me that "white" people are the predominant racist group when we cater to EVERYONE so that they feel accepted. We can't even say the word black (meaning the color of a crayon) without being called racist. This is bull crap.

     Explain to me why you think "Ebony Magazine" is okay for us to deal with. Or the fact that there is a "BET" television. This stands for Black Entertainment Television. I have watched this channel and never once did I see anyone of any color/race on this channel in any show.

     If this doesn't scream racist You must be crazy. If we had a "WET" television (not perverted) people would be raising hell all over the world. Because if we did have this as a channel someone, somewhere would consider us racist. If we had an "Ivory" magazine, you can bet we would be considered racist.

     Recently I was watching TV and came across this commercial for a website call "BlackPeopleMeet.com" This is Fucking racist. I don't care what you say or think. If we had a "WhitePeopleMeet.com" everyone who was associated with that site would be considered racist. Most "white" people would have no affiliation with this site but guilt by association would still apply. It's ridiculous.

     I did not enslave your people. Your people were not enslaved. Your ancestors from generations ago, maybe, but no one now was enslaved. I don't owe you shit. You are not better than me so get that chip off your shoulder. I don't call you names/words so don't do it to me.

     I fight tooth and nail for a scholarship and get declined. You people of different ethnicity come in and sweep everything away from me. Your life is free. Because you fuck it up is not my fault. There are those of you who make it without help... follow their example. You might learn something.

              I AM NOT A RACIST!

No comments:

Post a Comment