Sunday, February 12, 2012

I Have To Pay YOU To Work Here ???

     I recently have attended several interviews in the past couple weeks. Mostly sales jobs that I refuse to work but I didn't know that at the time. I sat in 3-4 "presentations" for different companies. Throughout the whole presentation I listened intently and taking mental notes.

     They were all the same. After each presentation They would interview with us individually. In each and all after-interviews they would talk with us and tell us how the company works.

     The first company I interviewed with wanted me to pay $500.00 for kitchen utensils so I could then turn around and sell them to other people and actually try to make a profit. I should not have to pay money to start working for a company.

     The second company I interviewed with wanted me to pay them $499.00 for diet pills. And then this man had the nerve to tell me to start with my family and friends for profit. Like I'm going to walk up to my friends or family and tell them "Hey, I got some diet pills here, why don't you go ahead and buy some from me?" I don't think so. This man also told me that I would get my money back within the first week if I did well. I asked him if he would supply the money I did not receive back to me. He said "No, it doesn't work that way." So I had to part ways.

     The third company I interviewed with was an insurance company. I didn't quite make it through this interview because this company wanted $700.00 for schooling, $700.00 for licensing, and another $700.00 for training. They wanted $2100.00 dollars from me... Are you effing kidding me??? Seriously??? Wow. I can't believe this crap. I immediately stood up and said I'm not interested in this position and parted ways.

     Since I refuse to pay a company so I can start a job with them I walked out of all of these interviews saying "No thanks.". Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment