Thursday, June 9, 2011

Myth 1

     I have always heard other people talk about being drunk or sick and say throwing up actually makes them feel better.

     I have never believed this. I always thought this would make you feel worse but I wouldn't know. Until last night.

     The last time I actually threw up for no reason was when I was five. From then on I had personally trained myself not to throw up. Not remembering what it felt like, I was scared of it. I was literally scared to throw up.

     No matter what would happen or what incident I saw or situation I was in, I refused to blow chunks.

     Well, last night, I took advantage of boyfriend and had my way with him.  :)  right after I went to the bathroom because I wasn't feeling good.

     I went to lay down on the bed and try my "techniques" I had made so I wouldn't throw up. It wasn't working. The pain got so intense that I got up and opened the toilet.

     I patiently waited, knowing full well it was coming. Inevitably. I couldn't stop it. Just to fill you in, I went to the movies and had popcorn last night.

     After my stomach had ruptured, I ... felt ... amazing. I had no more pain, ache, or hurt. Know I know what those "crazy" people are talking about.

     Of course I brushed my teeth and gargled mouthwash. My throat hurt so bad after though, that ... I was not expecting.

                                     Myth = True.

No comments:

Post a Comment