Tuesday, July 26, 2011

HELP! I'M HUNGRY!!!

     I went to visit my g-ma at the home the other day. She is very content in her space and loves company. This is much different than how she used to be.

     While we were there, the nurse came in and started talking to us. She said that they had to take my g-ma's phone away. Little absurd we thought... until we asked why.

     The nurse said that a couple days ago my g-ma called 911 and complained that they weren't feeding her. I laughed ... so hard. This would be somewhat okay if it were true. They feed her breakfast, lunch, and dinner, ... everyday. But g-ma's memory is so bad that as soon as she eats, she forgets instantly.

     The nurse continues to explain that the next day g-ma called 911 again, this time asking for snacks because again, they weren't feeding her. I couldn't stop laughing! I thought it was hilarious. So they took her phone. Now, this is understandable.

     When we visited today, the phone was there ... unplugged.

No comments:

Post a Comment