Saturday, July 23, 2011

WTF??

     When I was traveling home from Tennessee a couple weeks ago I saw this sign:


     I don't know about you but I couldn't trust a place that's so cheap. :( No Bueno. This is also false advertisement... It clearly says "Dollar Inn" and yet it's more than a dollar to stay here. It might be dirty, falling apart or ready available for thieves.
   
     I can imagine myself cowering in a corner with a spatula saying "This is it." If I could afford a black light I might use it to see if everything was "sanitary." ... On second thought, I might not want to know.

     I think my best chances would be sleeping on the ceiling. That way if I had an unexpected guest I could leap from the ceiling and attack them from above with the element of surprise. Hahaha!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment