Sunday, August 28, 2011

Pirate Festival

     Yes, a pirate festival. I love pirates and I love dragons. It was not a huge production but it was located at the Bellevue Berry Farm in Bellevue, Nebraska.

     It consisted of pirate shows, sword fights, belly dancing, gypsies, jugglers, and dragon knick knacks. I have a huge facsination with dragons, I think they are incredible mythical creatures.

     We also participated in knife throwing. Boyfriend got 2 out of 5 stuck, I got none.     :( But it was fun. I think the best entertainment they had was the juggler. His stage name was Crazy Boy Coy. He was a great performer and he was hilarious.

     First he juggled 3 balls, then 4 balls, then five and even 6. He also had a stunt where he stood on a 2 ft diameter ball, squeezed his way through a tennis racket and juggled all at the same time. Juggled sticks on fire!!! It was cool. He had a great personality on stage, he was hilarious as I said before.






     I got a few pictures of him, I wanted everyone to get a sneak peak of the show... Enjoy...


     He is putting out his flaming baton in this picture while still wearing the tennis racket... lol.  Great show!

No comments:

Post a Comment