Sunday, August 21, 2011

WTF ??

     Recently I went to the Iowa State Fair. It is huge. They have rides, shows, entertainment, and all sorts of other stuff. They do have a lot of food. A lot of food they have available is either deep fried or it comes on a stick.

     I decided to try a deep fried twinkie for the first time. It was AMAZING:

     YEAH, exactly. Yum! But anyway that's not the "wtf" situation I'm talking about. I swear they will deep fry anything or put anything on a stick.

    Well, something NEW they had at the fair this year was deep fried butter. Seriously, it was a stick of butter, dipped in batter, deep fried, put on a stick and served hot. Ugh! WTF?? People were eating it like it was a delicacy. I kid you not! So disgusting! I felt myself getting fatter just thinking about it. Sick.

     I'm telling you, this is no joke. Ew.

Based from this website: http://archives.cnn.com/2002/US/West/09/18/offbeat.twinkie.reut/
 Twinkies are 425 calories:

FACTOID
1 Twinkie = 150 calories

Batter and oil = 275 calories

Total Damage = 425 calories, about the same as a slice of apple pie a la mode

No comments:

Post a Comment