Thursday, January 19, 2012

Just Sayin'

     So this morning when boyfriend and I wake up the first thing I ask him ... if you know me, you already know this. It was for some sexy time.


     He said no. Wtf? His response was "I don't have time." This was at around 8:30am ... he doesn't have to be at work until 10:30am. PLENTY of time.




     So he gets out of bed and goes to take a shower leaving me with blue balls in bed. 
:( So not cool.


     After his shower I decided to try again.   :) 




     He still said he didn't have time. It was now 8:50am. Wtf does a girl gotta do to get laid??? After he told me this he got dressed and went outside to smoke.





     WTF?? You can't tell me you don't have time to canoodle with me and then go outside for 10 minutes and slowly kill yourself.


     This is what went through my head when he did this:




     Smoking should NOT be more important than having sexy time with me. I'm sexy as hell, who would reject touching this??? Hm?? Not I.




                          Just sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment