Saturday, January 14, 2012

My New IPAD2

     So, my boyfriend, amazing as he is... got even more amazing. For Christmas I really wanted an IPAD2... seeing all those people in the commercials, it just wasn't fair. Some of my friends even have one but... they only have the IPAD. Not the IPAD2. :)

     When my boyfriend got back from Tennessee from visiting his family he put this cute little wrapped package on my lap. It was kind of heavy but I couldn't wait. Even though I had no idea what it was I carefully ripped it open.

And.

To my surprise.

An IPAD2 box was in my lap.


     I had to charge it the first day but man I had so much fun the next day!!!

     I was downloading apps like a mother effer!! It is sooooooo addictive!

     I have been getting so many apps lately it's crazy. Games, social things, useful and productive apps. Here's a list of my favorite apps so far:



     Best Christmas present ever! I love you boyfriend. Thank you!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment