Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Good Will Comes Cheap

     Literally. I have been shown the light. I have recently left my job so I now have no income and currently looking for something new. Stepping out of the food business area.

     One of the girls I work with, Sam, introduced me to shopping at Good Will. I was reluctant to go the first time. I was one of those people who think "Psh it's a donation store, what good can you find there?" We walked in and she showed me the way she does things.



     First of all they do this thing where they make their price tags a different color and every week they pick a new color and any clothing item with that color tag is $.99. Where can you find a better deal than that???

     Second of all most of the clothes I do find that I do like are usually $.99 and some of them still have the store tags on them and marked down to $.99. I found a Gordman's dress tank top with the store tag on it for $14.99. Good Will's price tag said $3.49 but because it was the color of the week it was $.99. Awesome!!

     Third of all they have lots of decoration items. Some of these I think are over priced but sometimes you get a good deal on some items.

     I can go to Good Will and get a whole new wardrobe for 20 bucks. It's amazing! They have jean shorts, workout shorts, sweat shorts, jeans, sweat pants, business pants, tank tops, dress shirts, T-shirts, club shirts, coats, jackets, long-sleeve T-shirts, sweat shirts, and dresses. Anything you can think of because it's all donated you can find any brand name for very cheap. Love it.

     I also found 2 Aeropostle long sleeve t-shirts for 99 cents each that both still had the store tags on it. I wear them all the time.

     So, if you're on a budget, like me, try Good Will. I bet you'll find something too. But be careful... it's addictive.

No comments:

Post a Comment