Sunday, November 6, 2011

Why I Hate My Job. Part 2

     Last night I had a lady order a long island iced tea. I had to card her of course because I don't want to lose my job or get fined or anything. Okay, she's old enough so I bring her one.

     I come back a couple minutes later and she waves her hand at me and says "Excuse me!" (Don't ever wave your hand at your server.) Anyway, I walk over there to see what's wrong and she says to me "YOU made a f***ing horrible drink." I said "Ma'am I am not a bartender I did not make your drink the bartender did." and She says in return "Well, it's f***ing terrible, it's way too strong."

     First of all, you ordered a long island. It has like 6-7 alcohols inside of it. Of course it's going to be strong you dumb ass!! What the hell did you think? That it was going to be fruity??? Oh My God. And surprise!!! They stiffed me too. No tip. Even though I took off the damn drink for her and offered her something else instead. Good God people, seriously. Wise up.

Strike 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment