Friday, November 25, 2011

Party Pack!

     The other day boyfriend and I went to Taco Bell to pick up some food for lunch. We wanted 10 hard shell tacos and they offered us a "Party Pack" which is 12 tacos for $10. We thought okay and said "sure."

     So we roll through the drive-thru and  pick up our food. We get back to my moms house and open up our glorious buffet and find that apparently working at Taco Bell impairs your brain. We got 10 tacos. Not 12 that we paid for. Just 10. Ugh!

     This is the picture of the box the tacos came in.


     This is the way I see it...


     Now what could possibly be in this box to make it look so fun? Here are a few ideas I had in mind when I saw it...    :)









     But instead we just got 10 tacos. No party, no dancing, and no fun stuff. Just a miscounted number of tacos.   :(

No comments:

Post a Comment