Sunday, May 15, 2011

Crazy Ex-Boyfriend

     I had been "dating" this guy for a while and by a while I mean a couple months. I was waiting tables at the time and at first it was great, until ex-boy got a job working WITH me. That was a total nightmare itself. First of all before we were officially "dating" he told me that he had HACKED INTO MY FACEBOOK. What. The. Fuck. This is not right no matter which way you approach it. He said he had done it to find out if I had been lying. He found out I had been telling the truth. Shocking! I know. Of course I yelled and scolded. I later found out he was bogarting my Facebook. He knew the password and would not give it to me. I had no way of accessing my OWN account. He stole it for about three weeks and then apologized and "gave" it back. He promised it would never happen again. End of story. Boy was I foolish.
       It was about a month later when I started working every weekend til close which my shift was usually from 5pm to 3am. Didn't bother me at all, he decided that we weren't spending enough time together already so he chose to be the late person with me... UGH. It was like he was literally baby sitting me. Obvious trust issues here. Even though I never gave him a reason not to trust me. Inevitably, I had two customers come in one Saturday night, me being the only server on the floor had to service them. :) One I thought is extremely cute, I thought I would've died if I didn't flirt.
       Ex-boy (at that time he was the bf) got pissed because I was "spending too much time talking with them." I replied to him delicately, "They are my paying customers, they are funny, enticing, and great to talk to." They made my night a hell of a lot easier to deal with. Well, they started coming in every Saturday to see me. Repeat business is always a plus. But he got pissed everytime they came in. I tried introducing them and that didn't work out. The one I thought was cute gave me his number. So, to be nice, I put it in my phone. I showed the Ex-boy that Jon (super cute customer) had given me his number. He then took it and threw it in front of the vacuum and sucked it up. :) Gone forever he thought. haha Stupid boy.
        A couple days later the Ex-boy and I were at work, and sometimes when I closed and he was the late person we would bring my laptop so he would have something to do while he waited for me to get off. :) When "My boys" came in, (that's the name they got from my co-workers) the Ex-boy had gone on MY laptop and hacked into MY facebook, AGAIN, for the second time. This time he was pretending to be me and talk to my friends to see if I was lying about other things. Found out again that I was telling the truth. Surprise, surprise. He later told me he had done this, and I called it off between us. We had ended.
       For the next couple months, I had started seeing Jon (super cute customer) and my Ex-boy was literally stalking me. He Drove around town trying to find out where I was at all times. All over the city I live in and surrounding cities. He blew up my phone with idle threats and love messages that were telling me that he and I were meant to be, that I was "the one" for him, that we were so in love and blah blah blah bull crap blah blah. And he came to work, hovering over me, trying to be all up in my business. He even bought my flowers thinking this would help him get me back. And he was blowing up my facebook. So I changed my name on facebook, changed my password, changed my email, changed everything. Oh, and I blocked him from my facebook. The texting started wearing off and he stopped coming to work and eventually lost his job. This was bliss. He was finally out of my life. I started a new life with Jon (super cute customer) and have been wonderful ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment