Thursday, May 26, 2011

Flat Tire

     Not the alcoholic beverage.

     Brother. All I will say about my brother is that he has his moments. the other night my brother decided getting drunk would be fun. Usually this is true, but not for him last night.

     I got a phone call this afternoon from my brother saying he needed my help.

     The story I got before I showed up was "It's a long story and I don't know how." He told me he needed a tire iron, a jack, and a spare tire.

     Sounds like nothing out of the ordinary, just a flat tire. No. Not this time.

     This is what I saw when I got there.










     How on earth he thought he could tell me this was a "flat" tire I don't know. It was nothing but shreds.

     Alcohol was definitely involved and God knows what else.

2 comments:

  1. just alcohol!
    how dare you think i would do drugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i did a burnout, not that im proud of it, just stating....

    ReplyDelete