Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Thing in My Shoe

     I went to the mall today. Nothing out of the ordinary, I was going shopping for a dress for my sisters 8Th grade graduation.
    
     I have never gone "dress shopping" before so this was an adventure for sure.
    
     After I got home I brought my bags in from my truck and I unpacked my bags inside the house. I looked down at my foot and I saw something black sticking out from the side of my shoe.
     I turned my foot upside down to get a better look and this unidentified object and I see it's actually stuck IN my shoe. So I start pulling ... and pulling ... and pulling.

     This is what I found after I pulled it all out. :)
     A 1 1/2" screw. I have no idea where the hell I picked this up from. Thank god my sandals were thick enough for this not to go through and stick my in the foot.

     To give you an idea of the size:

     Doesn't look big in this picture but when it's in your shoe ... could've been your foot... It's HUGE. :)

1 comment:

  1. how the fuck was this in your "sandal" and not penetrate your foot??????

    ReplyDelete