Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Dream Number 1

     Last night I had another "death" dream. I was in a building being held hostage by Two grown men. They had kept me up on a loft with no way down except to plummet to my death.

     These two men had no faces and no names, which for my dreams is NOT unusual. As I was stuck up on the loft I had ventured around looking for an alterior way down. I was moving boxes, trying to dig holes, and scratching through the walls. Nothing seemed to be working.

     I did notice that when I moved one box that there was a hole. A hole that seemed to be dug underground. (Some how the building I was kept in was underground with a loft and this hole led to a different building underground.) So I followed this hole and it led to the place where they were doing there dirty work.

     I had no idea what their dirty work was, my dream never gave details. Most likely drugs or something illegal. So I kept going back and forth between the buildings trying to find out what was going on and trying not to get caught missing.

     When I returned to the loft where I had been left I looked over the edge and saw someone climbing a ladder to come find me. This person was trying to beat me up and tie me up. I retreated back through my built in hole in my box and tried to get away. He saw what I had been doing so I blocked his way in so he couldn't follow me.

     After I got courage to come back because there was no escape through the hole I climbed back to the loft. I stood up and it was very quiet. Suspicious I thought. So I tried to go back through my hole and suddenly someone grabbed my feet and pulled me out.

     They tied me up and sat me down. They took two clamps (hooked to a power source) and clamped one to my collar bone and one to my chin. This started electrocuting me instantly. Then they took this gun type thing and stuck a metal pin in it. They shot this "pin" into my neck right in front. This was making it extremely difficult to breathe. Just before I had died in my dream, I woke up and a little scared I woke up boyfriend for comfort.
    
     boyfriend thinks the idea in my dream was creative and even gave advice on how it would be better. :( not cool. So not cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment