Monday, May 23, 2011

Livin' In Sin?

     Over the past weekend I was told that I was living in sin. Just because I live with boyfriend. This is bullshit.

     To the people who criticized me, yes, I live with my boyfriend. No, I don't give a damn what you think. You think you and your kids are better than me but yet ...

     I have NEVER tried a drug in my life. Your kid is an addict. (piss off)

     I do not have any kids out of wed-lock. (not a single mother) Your kid is taking advantage of a dead man to get money from the government. (piss off)

     I do not drink accessively. You are an alcoholic. And so are your kids. (piss off)


     I am NOT a stripper. (piss off)

     I am NOT a prostitute. (piss off)

     I am NOT 30 years old and living with my parents. Your kid has been and has been stealing your shit and selling it for drugs.
(piss off)
    
     I have never been in jail. For anything. Your kids have, some of them numerous times. (piss off)


     I also know that some of your kids live with their "significant other" and you seem to have no problem with this. (PISS OFF)

     I am a full time student ... in college ... almost graduated. You did not graduate college or attend and Your kid is not even close. (piss off)


     So to those of you who think you are "better" than me ... piss off. I have done more than you can or ever will attempt. You are at a dead-end as to where I am just beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment