Friday, May 20, 2011

How I'm Trying To Better Myself

1. Bought a pedometer. Going to walk/run/jog 30 minutes a day at least 3 times a week. This will boost my metabolism. (Don't really think I could, recently had an over active thyroid.)

2. Limit my sugar intake because it promotes weight gain with empty calories.

3. Add fiber to my diet. Such as fruits and veggies and wheat bread. This will help keep my digestive system healthy and running properly.

4. Keep Dairy intake at a minimum.

5. Perform proper crunches at least 3 times a week. Avoid sit-ups, they do very little for my tummy and give you aches and pains.

6. Drink plenty of water. 6-8 glasses a day.

7. Stop eating within 3 hours of bedtime.

8. Eat 6 smaller meals more instead of 2-3 big meals per day. this kicks up my metabolism.

9. Eat a decent breakfast everyday. This will give my body the nutrients it needs to start the day off right.

1 comment:

  1. i call bullshit on #1
    u NEED to lift weights too
    i have p90x if ur interested im on my 2nd 90 day cycle

    ReplyDelete