Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My first Sushi

     Coming from a person who has caught fish, filleted them, cooked them, and eaten them, sushi is not the way to go. I tried sushi because it's on my bucket list and my friends were begging me. So we went to the restaurant and we got several different kinds. We got raw sushi, non fish sushi, and cooked sushi??? Cooked sushi makes no sense to me but what ever. This is what was set in front of me.
     This ... is what I saw ...
     Seriously if you have ever gone fishing you know that there is something wrong here.

     First, someone has to catch the fish. 

     Second, someone has to fillet or chop up the fish:

      Third, someone has to prepare the fish: (notice how I said prepare. NOT cook.)

     This may look fantastically wonderful to you but not to me. This should be breaded and fried. Also note that if this is not prepared correctly there is a chance of food poisoning or death just like any other food but more likely.

     There is also other organisms you can put in your sushi:
     This is appetizing? Hell no. This is gross. I've had calamari but it was fried and that was great. Eating raw things from the ocean, lake or river should be illegal. If these were properly cooked it would be a different story. It would be yummy.But NOT RAW.

No comments:

Post a Comment